Hello again wrestling fans and welcome to Week 3 of our Wrestlemania countdown. I hope you have enjoyed this Wrestlemania countdown so far. We have just one more week to go before Wrestlemania 33, from Orlando Florida. So to preview the event. I will countdown the top 7 Bold Predictions for Wrestlemania 33. These are in no way factual, these are only my official bold predictions of thing I would love to see at the event. So sit back and enjoy as the countdown will begin.
7. Alexa Bliss retains her championship- Many wrestling fans are not so high on Alexa Bliss, but listen to me. She has talent, and honestly is the best female wrestler on the Smackdown roster. I was not happy when she lost the championship to Naomi, not because Naomi didnt deserve it, but because Alexa was still on a hot streak as the champion. I think as she faces off against the entire women’s roster at Wrestlemania, she will shine, and will walk out of Orlando still the Smackdown womens champion, proving everyone wrong, and becoming the new face of the Smackdown women’s division.
6. Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho steal the show- Probably the best storyline of Raw right now happens to be Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho. Two former best friends will face off for the United States Championship. This, after Jericho cost Owens the Universal Championship a few weeks ago at Fastlane due to interference. Owens will get his revenge and will capture the United States Championship from Jericho in a match for the ages. I think these two will steal the show, and will come out with the best match of the night.
5. Baron Corbin wins the Intercontinental Championship- Little known fact, the Intercontinental Championship does not change hands often at Wrestlemania. It has happened only a handful of times. The Big Show defeated Cody Rhodes, Rob Van Dam defeated William Regal, Bret Hart defeated Roddy Piper, and the most epic change, Ricky Steamboat defeated Randy Savage at Wrestlemania III. So four times out of 32 prior Mania’s the IC title changes hands. Number 5 happens this year, as Baron Corbin will walk out of Orlando defeating Dean Ambrose and claiming the Intercontinental title, for the first title I think of many of his career.
4. John Cena finally proposes to Nikki Bella- This happens to be close to home for both Cena and Nikki Bella. Cena has said many times on Total Bella’s that he has no intention on getting married or for that case having children. I think this changes at Wrestlemania 33. I think that Cena and Nikki will be victorious over the Miz and Maryse, because let’s face reality. Why would the Miz and Maryse go over Cena and Nikki. Though if it did happen, the Miz would be the only person to beat Cena twice at a Wrestlemania event. It won’t happen, and I think Cena shocks the world by proposing after the match in the middle of the ring, kind of like a Savage/Liz reunion at Mania 7, and a nice feel good moment for the fans in attendance and watching on the Network.
3. Someone….ANYONE… comes down during the Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg Universal title match and steals the match and title- So I really don’t think this is really likely to happen, but I am bold enough to predict something like this will go down. It is no secret that once again at a Wrestlemania, both Brock Lesnar and Goldberg do not have contracts after Wrestlemania. So we are going to make this match for the Universal Championship? Not very smart. Here is how it goes down. Seth Rollins will demand a championship match after he ends up facing and defeating Triple H at Wrestlemania. He will come down during the Lesnar/Goldberg match, and win the championship in a complete twist. Please WWE, listen to me on this one…it has to happen, otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a disaster.
2. Sasha Banks wins the WWE Raw Womens Championship and turns on Bayley- This has also been brewing for some time now, as Sasha Banks has been coming down to the ring to help Bayley win her matches. After winning her match over Bayley to get into this championship match between Bayley and Charlotte, Sasha seems poised and ready to take back the Womens championship for the third time. This time it will be at the expense of her “best friend.” As I think she does a turn on Bayley and get her to trust her, only to stab her in the back…literally as she hits a backstabber into the Bank Statement. Bayley taps, and Sasha gloats over her with the championship. On a good note, we will see someone else feuding other than Charlotte and someone else.
1. Roman Reigns defeats the Undertaker and finally turns heel- This has been a long time coming as the fans are desperate to see Roman Reigns get rid of the baby face fassad and will actually hand the Undertaker only his second Wrestlemania loss by cheating and turning heel in the process. The fans will be more than happy to boo him out of the building, and could really set up a nice run as a heel for the Roman Empire. Not only do I think this will happen, I think it needs to happen to help rejuvinate Roman’s career, and McMahon could once again start building him up to be the dominant champion that he wants.
Tiny URL for this post: