Thought we would try something new this year.
I do love me some trivia, as do several of the writers, so each week, we will present 7 questions, and you can come back next week to get the answers, feel free to post your answers on the facebook comments for this, Enjoy!
Last Week’s Answers
1. At what event was the Eiffel Tower unveiled to the world?
4. How many people died building the Statue of Liberty
5. When was the last year visitors were allowed in the statue of liberty’s torch?
6. Who was the oldest signer of the Declaration of Independence?
7. What was the name of Abraham Lincoln’s Dog?
Trivia Week XI
Do you know what these mean?
1, Student Organization started in 1928 – FFA
2, TV Station – CBS
3, Picture Compression – GIF
4, Much Loved by Dr Evil – Laser
5, Computer Company – IBM
6, I do a lot of movie reviews on DVD
7, I have done years in Tech Support and there is a lot of PICNIC problems
Tiny URL for this post: