Thought we would try something new this year.
I do love me some trivia, as do several of the writers, so each week, we will present 7 questions, and you can come back next week to get the answers, feel free to post your answers on the Facebook comments for this, Enjoy!
Last Week’s Answers Week VIII
1) What was Osama bin Laden’s code name?
2) What’s the secondary energy source for our bodies?
4) What foreign government contributed the greatest amount of money for the relief of victims of the 1906 San Francisco earthquake?
5) When the bald eagle was first named, what was the meaning of the word “bald’?
6) What two cities were linked by the Orient Express?
Paris & Istanbul
7) How many sides are there to a snow crystal?
Trivia Week IX
1) What capital is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world?
3) What is a “tittle”?
4) What is sciophobia the fear of?
5) Who created Wikipedia on the World Wide Web?
6) What uniform number does MLB players wear to honor Jackie Robinson
7) What is the least popular (natural) hair color on the planet?
Tiny URL for this post: