Thought we would try something new this year.
I do love me some trivia, as do several of the writers, so each week, we will present 7 questions, and you can come back next week to get the answers, feel free to post your answers on the Facebook comments for this, Enjoy!
Last Week’s Answers
1. How many absolute Monarchies are left in the world?
6: Brunei, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Swaziland and . . .Vatican City
2. Per the Catholic Church, how many of the original 12 Apostles died a natural death?
1. St John
4. In golf, on a par 3 hole, what score would a would a birdie be?
5. Who sculpted “The David”
6. Who was the former Florida football coach who taunted Florida State University as “Free Shoes University.”?
7. As of this writing, how many Lottery picks from the 2014 NBA Draft have not played in the NBA?
2 (Dario Saric and Joel Embiid)
Trivia Week VIII
1) What was Osama bin Laden’s code name?
2) What’s the secondary energy source for our bodies?
3) What was Mickey Mouse’s name before it was changed to Mickey?
4) What foreign government contributed the greatest amount of money for the relief of victims of the 1906 San Francisco earthquake?
5) When the bald eagle was first named, what was the meaning of the word “bald’?
6) What two cities were linked by the Orient Express?
7) How many sides are there to a snow crystal?
Tiny URL for this post: