Thought we would try something new this year.
I do love me some trivia, as do several of the writers, so each week, we will present 7 questions, and you can come back next week to get the answers, feel free to post your answers on the facebook comments for this, Enjoy!
Trivia Questions Week V
1.What US State borders the most US states
2.How many strikes does it take to bowl a perfect game?
4.What is the main crop grown in Massachusetts?
5. Who is the Chicago Bears all-time leader in rushing yards
6. Where was the first Catholic University in the United States?
7. Who is the home country of the 2018 Winter Olympics?
This weeks Questions!
1.What draft pick was Wayne Gretzky
2. What is Hydrokinesis?
4.DNA is comprised of how many nucleotides?
5. What year was the first mobile phone introduced?
6. What is the Capital of Sierra Leone?
7. Who was the first Emperor of Rome?
Tiny URL for this post: