Thought we would try something new this year.
I do love me some trivia, as do several of the writers, so each week, we will present 7 questions, and you can come back next week to get the answers, feel free to post your answers on the facebook comments for this, Enjoy!
Last Weeks Trivia Questions:
1. What Kind of Animal did Odin ride?
Eight Legged Warhorse
2. What Sports city is home to a bear and a cub?
3.What does Tie stand for in Star Wars?
Twin Ion Engine
4. What kind of fuel do Nascar cars runs on?
110 Octane Leaded Gasoline
5. What Great lake is the Largest and deepest?
6. What was Mario called in the original Donkey Kong Game?
7. Where was the first modern Olympics held?
Now for this week.Thought I would try and do something a little different.
Lets talk 80s movies!
All Movies are adjusted for inflation going forward.
I am going to name a series, and you tell me when the next installment, made less money than the one before (box office receipts)
For example. Batman.
Batman Returns made less money than Batman, so that’s your answer (Batman forever made more than Batman Returns, FYI.)
1. Back to the Future.
3. Lethal Weapon
4. Indiana Jones
5. Beverly Hills Cop
7. Police Academy
Out of the top 10 movies for the 1980s, how many were parts of a franchise?
Tiny URL for this post: