Thought we would try something new this year.
I do love me some trivia, as do several of the writers, so each week, we will present 7 questions, and you can come back next week to get the answers, feel free to post your answers on the facebook comments for this, Enjoy!
Last Weeks Trivia Questions:
1. What lake borders Ohio, Pennsylvania and and new York?
A. Lake Erie
2. Largest city in the Middle East
3. Number of 3 points Shaq made in his career
A. 1 (of 22 attempts)
4. What is the term for -273 degrees?
A. Absolute Zero
5. On a Vinyl record, what does LP stand for?
A. Long Play
6. What is the offspring of a Male Lion and a female tiger called?
7. What is the name given to a word or phrase that means the same forwards and backwards
How did you do?
Lets go for this weeks Trivia Questions
1. What Kind of Animal did Odin ride?
2. What sports city is home to a bear and a cub?
3. What does Tie stand for in Star Wars?
4. What kind of fuel do Nascar cars runs on?
5. What Great lake is the Largest and deepest?
6. What was Mario called in the original Donkey Kong Game?
7. Where was the first modern Olympics held?
Tiny URL for this post: