Thought we would try something new this year.
I do love me some trivia, as do several of the writers, so each week, we will present 7 questions, and you can come back next week to get the answers, feel free to post your answers on the facebook comments for this, Enjoy!
1. What lake borders Ohio, Pennsylvania and and new York?
3. Number of 3 points Shaq made in his career
4. What is the term for -273 degrees?
5. On a Vinyl record, what does LP stand for?
6. What is the offspring of a Male Lion and a female tiger called?
7. What is the name given to a word or phrase that means the same forwards and backwards
See you next week for another round of Trivia, and the answers to this weeks questions!
Tiny URL for this post: