1. The first model will crash, a lot.
2. The antenna won’t pick up radio (but it’s your fault somehow).
3. Bono will be on the stereo, whether you like him or not.
4. It’ll cost twice as much as the Google car despite being smaller and less capable.
5. There will be a social network to let you share your favorite drives.
6. The built-in GPS will be Apple Maps.
7. After three years, software updates will make it slow to a crawl.
8. It’ll bend badly if you drive it wearing skinny hipster jeans or try to turn too quickly.
9. You’ll be able to buy a solid gold version that’s no better than the regular one.
10. And of course … the battery will run out by 4pm every day… not that you could get at it to replace it anyway.
Tiny URL for this post: